Designation: Executive/Sr. Exectuive/Asst. Manager/Manager
Roles and Responsibility:
- Give a welcome call to IFA(Individual Financial Advisor) once he uploads data for the first time post his on-boarding and take the valuable feedbacks.
- Based on the feedbacks received and query raised follow up and co-ordinate with the other team members to give solution to IFA.
- Follow up with tech team for queries raised by IFA related to AUM Reconcilliation, RTA Upload.
- Maintain and keep a track on IFA’s who are not uploading the data regularly. Connect with them for the same.
- Creation of Partner Portal for IFA
- Update the product code as per the new schemes/merged schemes in AMC’s
- Mapping of transaction type related to various schemes(redemption/purchase) and provide the same to tech team.
- Fresher to 3 years of experience in Client Servicing Mutual Fund.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in handling various mutual fund softwares
- Fresher with NISM-AMFI certified
- Any Graduate.
- Tech Savy.
- CIT certification
- Good Communication Skills, Soft Spoken, good with telephonic conversation.
- Personal Finance Domain knowledge.
- Comfortable to work under pressure.
- Analytical Thinking.
- Problem Solving Skills